2004-08-10

Be A Better Blogger

Now that Joshua and I have each had a chance to write a decent number of blog posts the inevitable question arises: Who is the better blogger?

I have to make the case that I am. Here's the thing: While my writing may not be as informative as Joshua's it certainly must objectively be considered vastly more entertaining than his. I'm not sure that last sentence makes sense, but I'm going with it.

And here is the part where we allow you, the reader, to form your own opinion. Feel free to post a comment stating who is your favorite blogger and why. And your favorite blogger can't be yourself.

6 comments:

Brock said...

I'm such an awesome blogger-oh...right. Can't I like you both?

Gabe said...

I just hate to pick favorites! Maybe I could make a more informative decision if Josh blogged more...

Joshua Provost said...

Great, a popularity contest... as though anyone really cares.

Jeremy said...

Sorry. Just trying to stir up some controversy.

Joshua Provost said...

TMINMalism, nice.

Mrs. G said...

ditto, eggnogg, carl....